Ad Journal sales for the 2017 edition has closed. Thank you for your support.
Please revisit this page as we approach the 2018 Parade.
The Board of Trustees is pleased to announce that the Fifth Annual Rumson St. Patrick’s Day Parade will take place on Sunday, March 12, 2017 beginning at 1pm. Once again, it will be a festival of pageantry and music featuring our military and veterans, Irish step dancers, pipe and drum bands, classic cars, floats, marching bands and novelty acts to name a few participants. The Parade is a nonprofit organization funded entirely by donations with the following mission:
- Honor St. Patrick and acknowledge the many contributions that the Irish-American community has made to our American culture
- Bring our community together for a safe and fun-filled day for the entire family
- Honor our Grand Marshal Louis (Lee) Carr for his many accomplishments and exemplary contributions to our great town
- Make a difference by donating to the following outstanding local charitable organizations:
- Where Angels Play Foundation
An official Rumson St. Patrick’s Day Parade Program will commemorate this special day. The programs will be handed out at the 5th Anniversary Party at Surf BBQ on March 10th as well as during the parade route.
We invite you to review our outline of donating opportunities. (Sponsorship Opportunities can be found here.)
For additional information, please email email@example.com or call Mike Maguire at 917-921-7039.
Thank you very much for your consideration! – Board of Trustees